ATOAC 2018 Annual Meeting
Tuesday June 26th, 2018, 12:30-3:30 pm at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, 200 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Registration Fee: $55
Tentative Meeting Program
- Update from the Chair
- Research Abstracts – presented in 3 blocks with Q&A and Discussion between blocks (Potential blocks – Neuromuscular and Biomechanical Alterations, OA Beyond the Knee, Advances in Early Diagnosis)
- OARSI and ATOAC Strategic Alliance Status Report
- Clinical Applications for Detection and Management of OA – What do we know and what do we need to find out? – This session will consist of a brief opening presentation followed by break-out groups to discuss and brainstorm the ongoing challenges to detecting, preventing, and managing OA clinically and the potential for collaborations within ATOAC to take-on these challenges.
- Clinical Perspective – Chuck Thigpen, PhD, PT, ATC
- Moderated by Ken Cameron, PhD, MPH, ATC, FNATA
Attendees need to indicate their meal choice from the following options
- LINGUINI PRIMAVERA – Crimini & Button mushrooms sautéed with fresh garlic. Tossed with balsamic vinegar, housemade garlic butter, red & yellow tomatoes and linguini. Topped with feta cheese and fresh basil
- BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN – Grilled chicken breast topped with bruschetta tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and Märzen vinagrette. Served with brown rice and seasonal vegetables.
- TRADITIONAL SAUSAGE PLATTER – Three Märzen-simmered bratwursts with Märzen mustard and Gordon Biersch pub sauce. Served with spaetzel & mushrooms and seasonal vegetables.